Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday Night Knittin'.



Tonight is all about a bottle of delicious red wine, a stack of great favorite movies, and a session of autopilot knitting. I am a half sleeve away from a finished Salina, and, as grad school responsibilities are becoming increasingly incapacitating, I am taking this evening, this lovely Saturday night, for myself and my Salina.



The DVDs above - this evening's entertainment - are recent acquisitions courtesy of the Demise of Tower Records. Liquidation of awesome merch at prices even I can afford...and so I bought in bulk.

And these sweet shell beauties will soon adorn the placket of Salina. They are this evening's muses.


And so I knit.
Tomorrow will bring a long overdue finished object, the Blanket Cardigan.

3 Comments:

Blogger ShannieKnitChic said...

Hey sis! The Machinist is really good...we have that one! Have fun...I am finishing up my first Pom tonight. Love ya!

9:38 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

sounds like a great night in to me!
Enjoy!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! Thanks for the compliments on my dreamcatcher cardi - I'm enjoying wearing it way too much!

I love Salina - the more I see the pattern, the more I'm tempted to knit it. I can't wait to see how yours turns out. Did you fix the problem with the neck? I was looking at the pictures and I'm wondering if you started the seed stitch increases at different times on the two sides? I know it's a total bummer to rip back - hope you don't have to go back too far!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home