Monday, October 16, 2006

Everybody Loves Chocolate.

The list of Future Projects keeps a-growin', this time no thanks to brainy Alison, who, through no fault of her own, introduced me to the ever-so-awesome-and-cute Buttony sweater, which, as it turns out, I must have. So, upon reading the incredibly short instructions (surely a record!), I saw that the model sweater was made from Debbie Bliss merino chunky. And... upon googling up some DB merino chunky, I hit upon a littleknits super sale on some...


chocolate DB merino chunky.

A 10-pack for $24.99. Surely, it would be a crime to not act on such an instance of good fortune. A crime, I say. Especially since I've been pondering a chocolate sweater ever since I saw 'Nabler Anne's cute chocolatey cardigan. And because the instructions for the Buttony sweater are so short and the yarn used to produce it so bulky (size 9 needles!), certainly this could be knit up in no time at all...

... and now back to socks.

2 Comments:

Blogger ShannieKnitChic said...

That is crazy...I just ordered that same exact yarn, from the same exact place on friday!! Have fun knitting with it!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, chocolate. Maybe you can get the buttons in mint or cherry flavor.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home