Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Something is Blocking.

A small miracle may be happening here in a day or two... a substantial finished something may be making an appearance. It's been dry around here with respect to FOs of late. Not because I don't knit, of course, but because I am knitting too many darned things to ever finish one of them... because I've been rotating between knitting about four different sweaters, at some point I am going to have an avalanche of FOs (or that is the illusion I am harboring, anyway), but soon enough, I will have an FO. Let the FO deluge commence.





Soon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "Boyfriend" socks look like fun!!! Thanks for posting them. I can't wait to try them!!!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is a FO?

4:26 PM  
Blogger knittingphilistine said...

willie,
It's a *Fuck Off*, non-knitter!

No, really it's a *Finished Object* in knit-blog lingo. Yeah, I've succumbed entirely. Who needs a life when they've got knitting to do? :-/

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever, who needs a life when you've got a Torts memo to write about false-light invasion of privacy in Arkasas? Oh yeah, who has the more awesome hobby now?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

He-he, I like to see you explaning knit blog lingo to the muggles!

I too work on so many projects at once that it's hard to get to an FO. To make matters worse, I've started my holiday knitting. Unless I forbid my family from reading my blog, I won't be able to post any of those!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home