Thursday, September 28, 2006

An Apple a Day...

Finally! I got a replacement for snow deux, my old iBook G4 with the whacked logic board (yes, I *do*, in fact, name all of my computers!). The replacement: it's a brand-spankin'-new MacBook... meet Metis.


I feel so spoiled having my own computer again!
I am so much more efficient at work-doing (read: knit-blogging)!

It seems like such an insignificant detail that I have yet to figure out how I am going to pay for this beaut'... it's just great to have a functioning computer again! The $details$ will just have to work themselves out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Punkin said...

Oooooh! Congratulations on acquiring a MacBook. I hope to switch from my Compaq laptop (cough!) to a Mac someday, but for now I choose to be thankful that I have a laptop. I love all of your tweedy projects. I found your blog from the tweedingalong blog. Hope the term goes well for you.

Punkin

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new MacBook!! I know it will make things much easier for you.
I don't know what I did pre-laptop!!!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home