Monday, November 06, 2006

A Gigantic Thank You!



... to Ashley for the spectacular prize she sent me for being the grand prize winner in her blog contest. She even gave the winning folks a choice of several options of potential prizes! My super-indecision wasn't a problem this time, however, since one of the options was a custom-made DPN case made by Ashley herself! I just couldn't pass that one up...having been blessed with not one lick of sewing mojo...and I had even seen the awesome, awesome DNP cases for myself over at her blog tutorial.

And ta-da! It's gorgeous!


The fabric combinations are divine! Orangey-chocolatey goodness!


And I totally *needed* one of these bad boys...I've happily gone from this:


To this:


So thank you, Ashley, for being a great knitblog pal, for being able to sew, and for sending along a little of your magic to me! And a *special* thanks to that smartie dog of yours, Bailey, for her amazing aptitude at picking blog contest winners!

For the full specs on this super-amazing DPN case, check this out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

I saw that needle case on Ashley's blog! JEALOUS!!! (and I don't even use DPNs!) The rest of the goodies are pretty nice too!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Whee! I heart needle organizaton. And I love that the case actually matches the lovely glaze on the bowl that they were in before. I, um, did that on purpose?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

PS I will give Bailey a(nother) biscuit on your behalf.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Wow! What a great prize! I love the fabric!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Congratulations! What a great case.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic prize. That fabric is sooo cool! x

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home