Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sweaters Soon-To-Be



This sweater has been *in progress* for a long, long time now. My mom bought me the yarn in summer 2004 (2 years ago!) It is technically my first sweater, although I finished the Under the Hoodie sweater just recently. This one has given me many a problem...like (a) running out of yarn and (b) knitting the sleeves wrong the first time. The good news is that I have acquired more yarn (actually, that was a while ago too, and again, thanks to mom) to finish it and I only have the sleeves left to go. So, this one should make it into Finished Projects soon enough and onto me by this fall.



This one, too, lacks arms. I have been working on this sweater this summer (with yarn gifted to me by my sister and her husband), because it is a lighter weight yarn, and thus, easier to deal with being draped all over my legs as I knit. It, too, should be finished and ready for the fall wardrobe.

As might be obvious by now, sweater sleeves are about my least favorite things to knit!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great to me ... you just need to finish it!!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meggie, your blog is so pretty!

-shellie

11:16 PM  
Blogger ShannieKnitChic said...

Hey, Meg...love your blog! It is very neat...funny, you and I have the same taste in socks...I have most of those socks you have listed on my knitting list, too! Wish my blog was as kool as yours! ;) Love you!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home